Lemon peels have anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which work well in treating acne and oily skin. They also have a skin lightening agent which helps to remove dark spots, scars, and blemishes. Lemon peels also make effective face cleansers.
The lemon peel powder cares for the skin like no other product and that too in the most natural manner as you can opt for the lemon zest powder to pamper your skin in an excellent manner. It comes as the all-in-one powder with an array of benefits in terms of skincare. This completely organic lemon peel powder makes for a natural skin whitening agent that helps to do away with marks, blemishes, and spots owing to the fact that lemon peels are high on vitamin C and comes with exfoliating properties that in addition, helps add a degree of fairness to the skin in the most natural manner.
- Lemon Peel powder by Kerala Naturals makes for a natural skin whitening agent that helps to do away with marks, blemishes, and spots owing to the fact that lemon peels are high on vitamin C and comes with exfoliating properties that in addition, helps add a degree of fairness to the skin in the most natural manner.
- Best tan removing agent for Skin lightening and brightening. The Lemon peel pack will make the skin clean and glowing. Lemon peel powder is good for treating the acne, and pimples. It also helps to fade away dark spots caused by sun tanning, acne, and pimples. Help in preventing and fighting skin problems such as wrinkles, acne, pigmentation, and dark spots.
- Lemon peel provides natural hydration for your skin thus keeping your skin soft, supple, and hydrated all the time. It helps to enhance the clarity, glow, and softness of the skin.
Lemons are nature’s wonderful gifts with versatile uses and benefits. These amazing citrus fruits are filled with several nutrients including vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, and flavonoids making them great for healthy hair, skin, and body. Here is why this small size yet incredible fruit can enhance hair growth.
- It helps to maintain scalp health, It helps control the production of oil in your scalp.
- Lemons are the richest sources of vitamin C that help in making hair stronger and longer.
- The acidic property of lemon gently cleans away accumulated dust, dead cells, and other unwanted deposits from scalp and hair.
Directions of use:
- Massage scalp using fingers for around 5 to 10 minutes.
- Allow the paste to stand on hair for 10 more minutes.
- Wash hair with a mild shampoo.
- Follow the remedy once a week.