Champaca Essential oil is derived from a subtropical plant called Michellia champaca. The divine fragrance of Champaca has imparted its usage as a bath, inhaler, aroma lamp, light bulb ring, diffuser, mist spray, perfumes, etc.
Benefits of Champaca Essential Oil
- Floral and fruity fragrance
- Beats stress and anxiety
- Promotes relaxation
- Repels bugs and insects
- Antifungal and antibacterial
Champaca Essential Oil Uses:
There are various medicinal and curative properties of champaca essential oil which makes it antiseptic, euphoric, aphrodisiac, anti-spasmodic. To utilize all these properties of champaca essential oil, you must know how to use it effectively:
- Treats Rheumatism: Difficulty in moving, joint pains, swelling are caused due to a condition called rheumatism. The anti-inflammatory nature of champaca essential oil can be useful in tackling this challenging condition
- Headache: Sinuses, Cephalgia can be treated by applying champaca essential oil to the affected area
- Promotes relaxation: Champak essential oil is used in aromatherapy as it relaxes a person’s mind with its seductive aroma. You can add a few drops of oil to your warm bathing water so that the smell is diffused to the surrounding thus bringing relaxation and peace
- Enhance the room fragrance: Champaca essential oil has an aroma, which can beat stress and uplift a person’s mood. Take a bowl of water and add a few drops of this oil and wait for the smell to diffuse in the air.
- As a skin moisturizer: Dissolve 1% of champak essential oil with a carrier oil and use it as a skin moisturizer. It will rejuvenate the oil and also brings the glow to the face. Carrier oil, such as coconut oil or almond (unscented), can be used.