When you apply this oil to the skin, it cools and soothes the irritation, allergy, redness, or swelling on the skin. Apart from skincare, you can use Vanalaya lavender oil to cure the after-effects of waxing, threading. Another excellent lavender essential oil uses is that it can treat itchy scalps, which is caused due to weather changes and pollution.
Lavender Essential Oil Benefits:
- Promotes relaxation
- Induces sleep
- Treats damaged hair
- Soothes skin allergies
Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
You can use Vanalaya Lavender essential oil in the following ways:
- Bathing: You can add this oil to your bathing water to apply to the temples of the forehead and back of the neck. This process releases tension, induces sleep and promotes the well being of a person
- To treat scalp: Take a few drops of this oil and mix with any carrier oil such as jojoba or coconut or almond oil and apply to scalp. It eliminates the itchiness and nourishes the damaged hair.
- Facial application: Skin areas affected by dryness, allergy, redness can be treated by applying a thin layer of lavender essential oil directly
- Steaming: Add a few drops of lavender oil in the water and produce steam. Inhalation of the oil aroma can relax the nerves, mind, and body
- Treats sore muscles: If you have sore muscles, add a few drops of lavender oil, Epsom salt to the bucket of water. Taking a bath with this water will relax the muscle.
- Fatigue: On those tiring days, take a bucket of warm water and add a few drops of lavender oil. Soak your feet in this bucket of water and relax. The sole of human feet is porous and thus allowing the lavender oil to enter the bloodstream efficiently. It then promotes relaxation
- Treat Menstrual Cramps: To treat menstrual cramps, rub a few drops of lavender oil in your abdomen. It releases the pains quickly.