The oil is popularly used in aromatherapy for treating depression and providing relief from stress. Lemongrass oil benefits for hair are popular, and it can be used to clean the hair by adding to your shampoo. It is also used to relieve scalp infections.
Lemongrass Essential Oil benefits:
- Good for curing skin issues
- Relives symptoms of nausea
- Relieves digestive problems
- Controls cholesterol levels
- Regulates blood sugar
- Relieves pain
- Strengthens hair
Lemongrass Essential Oil Uses:
- For skin issues: Lemongrass essential oil benefits for skin issues are well-known. Few drops of Lemongrass essential oil along with aloe vera gel when applied on the skin is a remedy for acne, and it also cleans the pores of the skin.
- As a deodorizer: It can be used as a deodorizer or air freshener by adding to water and spraying it in your room or by using a vaporizer.
- For Hair: There are many lemongrass oil benefits for hair. If you have hair fall or itching in your scalp, then you can massage a few drops of the oil into your hair and rinse it. It will leave your hair shiny and free from odour. Ensure to dilute lemongrass oil with a carrier oil such as almond or coconut oil.
- For Driving away Bugs: There are lemongrass oil uses as a bug repellant since its geranial, as well as citral content, is high. It can be used to drive away mosquitoes by applying on skin directly.
- For Stress Relief: There are also Lemongrass essential oil benefits for reducing anxiety. Pour 5 to 6 drops of the oil on tissue paper. The aroma diffuses to the environment and helps to reduce your tension and calms your mind.