It is known as an aphrodisiac which can treat everything from stress, depression to infections. The aroma of jasmine essential oil can improve blood circulation, blood pressure, breathing rate, and also enhances the mood. It leaves the person with positivity, energy and also induces romantic atmosphere.
Jasmine Essential Oil benefits:
- Useful for treating skin problems
- Cures insomnia
- Improves concentration
- Eases post-pregnancy issues such as lactation
- Lessens menopause symptoms
- Keeps bacteria away as it is antibacterial in nature
Jasmine Essential Oil Uses:
- For Healthy Skin: There are lots of Jasmine essential oil benefits for the skin, such as to get rid of dark spots and fades away acne scars. It can be dabbed on the skin after mixing it with coconut oil.
- As a Sedative: Besides using Jasmine essential oil for skin, it is also excellent for people suffering from sleep disorders and helps to relax their nerves inducing sleep. Its steam, obtained by adding a few drops of essential oil to hot water, can be inhaled for better sleep.
- For Massaging: In addition to Jasmine essential oil benefits for skin, it is an excellent oil for massage because of its ability to relieve pain. It can be combined with peppermint oil for body massage and spa.
- As a Perfume: The floral and captivating scent of Jasmine essential oil is refreshing and can be used as a substitute for other artificial perfumes. Adding a few drops to your handkerchief or on your wrists will give a lasting aroma.
- As a Mood Enhancer: Jasmine essential oil is an excellent mood-lifter, and a few drops dabbed on to the wrist can provide a pleasant scent. You can also inhale its steam.