- Unique blend of aromatic oils and plant extracts.
- 100% herbal, non toxic, eco-friendly & safe.
|Ingredients||Cymbopogon Citratus, * Bhutika.Oil 9%|
Cedrus Deodara,*Devadaru,Oil 10%
Azardirachta Indica,*Nimba,Oil 15%
Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
Do not spray on the body, clothes, floor and main wall area. store in a cool place/ avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Switch off fan when spraying. Avoid contact with eyes, cuts and wounds. keep away from children and direct flame. For external use only
|Direction For Use|
- Remove cap and insert trigger sprayer. Open windows and doors of bedroom
- Spray behind the bedding area of mattress (if you notice any silver eggs). In the crevices on all four sides and above and under the cot. Also spray on to the crevices in walls and furniture in the bedroom. Ensure that the nozzle is kept close to the crevice while spraying so that the area sprayed is wet with bug spray.
- Within minutes, you will observe bedbugs coming out of the crevices. Now spray directly on the bedbugs so that they get moist. The bed bugs will die immediately as their cuticle gets dissolved. The spray will act on all stages of bed bugs from eggs to fully grown adults.
- Repeat spray after every 3- 10 days till such time that no bed bugs comes out of any of the crevices. When no bed bugs are seen coming out, you have been successful in eradicating them from your bedroom area.
- Your bedroom can be used immediately as bug spray is safe. Nontoxic and eco-friendly.
|Shelf Life ||3 Years|
|Package Contents||1 Unit of Herbal Bed Bug Repellent Refill 1 liter|