Garlic Honey the miracle diet drink Garlic Honey is one of the common kitchen items used to flavour our meals. Garlic has been celebrated from ancient times for it has many properties which help to maintain a good health. Garlic contains a compound called allicin, which keeps the cholesterol levels low, prevent blood clotting, have anti-microbial and anti-bacterial effects. Garlic is low in calories and high in nutrients like vitamin B6, Manganese, Vitamin C, Selenium and also fibre. Garlic is a natural immune booster that helps the body to fight against infections. The best time and way to consume garlic is early in the morning and on empty stomach.
Garlic and honey have plentiful antioxidants and minerals including zinc, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and selenium. The minerals in raw honey help to keep cholesterol levels low.
Garlic and honey have the properties of both honey and garlic multiplied and provides best health benefits. Both garlic and honey are powerful antibiotics which preserve immune system.Here are the more reason why Garlic Honey is consumed early in the morning.
- Optimizes the stomach to metabolize the food
- Manages weight loss
- Helps to remove toxins from the body
Benefits of having Garlic Honey:
- Improves the quality of blood stream
- Nourishes skin
- Has lot of Vitamin C, B6 and other minerals makes immune system stronger
- Inhibits cancer
- Combats allergies
- Contains a compound called diallyl disulphide that helps limit cartilage-damaging enzymes reduces arthritis pain
- Improves cardiovascular health thus improving heart health
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties treat a cough & cold
- Makes blood flow smoother thus controlling hypertension
- The powerful antifungal properties fight against fungal infections
Garlic Honey for weight loss: When coming to weight loss we can mention garlic has miracle food. Consuming raw garlic early in the morning reduces unhealthy fats and lowers bad fat. It speeds up the body metabolism and stimulates the body to burn more calories which lead to reducing body weight.
- Garlic stimulates the satiety hormone which reduces binge eating, sugar cravings, junk food, and oily stuff.
- It releases the norepinephrine, a neurotransmitter which boosts metabolism.
- The allicin present in it lowers cholesterol, blood pressure, and insulin levels.
- Garlic breaks down stored fats in the body.
- It is an effective diuretic and powerful detoxified.
- It contains trace minerals like sulphur, selenium, magnesium, zinc, copper and iron, amino acids and vitamins A, C, and E.
- It helps to dissolve blood clots that lead to heart stroke.
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- It helps to remove excess mucus from the body.
- A common problem in ladies and gents is belly fat. Losing fat around the belly is really tough, but with the help of garlic honey reducing belly fat is possible. As garlic has anti-obesity properties, usage of garlic honey leads to the circulation of blood smooth thus leads to cutting off fat.
Benefits of Honey:
- Wounds and burns healing
- Cough cure
- Battery ingestion
- Controlling side effects of radiation therapy or chemotherapy
- Treatment for seasonal allergies due to pollen
- And many more