It is also known as Basil Honey has many medicinal values. Tulsi, a native herb of India as the climate is suitable for its growth, is grown in every household has been part of our culture and traditions from more than 5,000 years.
Some of the benefits of Tulsi are:
- It reduces stress
- Enhances stamina
- Lowers cholesterol
- Reduces hair fall and hair whitening
- Protects against radiation
- Improves digestion
- Soothes a sore throat
- Regulates blood pressure and blood sugar
A spoon of Raw honey and few Tulsi leafs consumed together make a great combination and cure many illnesses. The Tulsi honey which is available in the market is prepared by infusing tulsi into raw honey.
- Increases immunity
- Strengthens respiratory system
- Great source of energy
- Leads to healthy and fit body
It can be added to a cup of green tea for additional flavour. You can also combine this with lemon in hot water for a clean feeling. Do add this to bread and waffles for a unique taste. Our Tulsi honey is one of the best honey sold in the market which is prepared with utmost care.
Benefits of Honey:
- Wounds and burns healing
- Cough cure
- Battery ingestion
- Controlling side effects of radiation therapy or chemotherapy
- Treatment for seasonal allergies due to pollen
- And many more